Monday, January 19, 2009

Raglan Road! The Irish Pub in Downtown Disney!

TOMORROW!!!! We're going!!  Yes, I know, there are plenty of Irish pubs in Chicago.  I don't even know why I love Raglan Road, but I do!  It is similar to FADO -- those bars which are shipped to the U.S.  from Ireland piece by piece.  The food is great, the beer -- it's typical, you know?  I usually end up drinking Stella because they have pretty conventional stuff.  But for some reason, everything just tastes great there.  I guess there's something about a place that one only visits when one is on vacation, you're really relaxed, no worries about driving home . . . AND sometime we are going to the T-Rex restaurant nearby where there are Audio-Animatronic dinosaurs.  
I know.  I'm pathetic.  I'll take some pictures of the pub and post them later this week.  First thing tomorrow though -- I am planting myself in front of the TV to watch our new President take the oath of office.  I'm so proud.  So very, very proud.  

No comments: