Thursday, February 16, 2012

See, I told you I was serious



Gettin' some studying in, after finishing up some e-mails. Tonight, I am reviewing the steps of the brewing process so I can explain them in a clear and concise way. Anyone who reads my blog knows that concise-ness is not my strong suit. Also, reviewing Cask Ales and Bottle Fermentation.
Had lunch at Publican Quality Meats today! Delicious. Resisted the temptation to have a Thornbridge Jaipur IPA with lunch.
I'm gonna get back to my studying. Maybe start re-reading "Tasting Beer" by Randy Mosher.
Here's a couple pictures from Austria! A street in Salzburg, looking up into the Alps; and the restaurant Wilder Mann, where we had lunch the first day. We do a lot of eating and drinking on these trips! This trip to Austria will always mean a lot to me, it was my very first time in Europe.

No comments: